Five Ways You Can Help:
1. Pray with us. Prayer provides the power for pursuing peace and protection for Peace Advocates.
2. Stay informed. Sign up for the periodic ministry updates we send to our partners. Visit Education & Training for additional information and resources about the Christian Resolution & Reconciliation process. We continually add new Peace Advocates who are ready to serve. Visit Get Help from a Peace Advocate to learn more about them.
3. Support our work.Teaching honoraria and service fees provide only a small part of the resources we need to serve Christians and the church. We need and deeply appreciate gifts of any size. All gifts are tax deductible. Visit Our Donation Page for more information on giving options.
4. Become an Independent Peace Advocate. The Christian community needs men and women trained to guide those facing conflicts and disputes as coaches, mediators and arbitrators. If you are called to serve in this way, visit For Independent Peace Advocates and consider serving with us.
5. Point others to PeacePoint. Many of our opportunities to serve come from caring Christians who point others to us. Send an email with a link to our website to someone in need or send them our contact information and encourage them to call us. There is no charge for initial discussions regarding our services.